- 9 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in an “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- 1 night onboard Silja Line from Helsinki to Stockholm. Accommodation in 2-berth inside cabin with shower/WC, including Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- 1 overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified polar inside cabin (twin beds).
- 2x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 2x dinner onboard Hurtigruten. 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- 1 overnight train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki. Accommodation in a 2-3 berth sleeping compartment with shared facilities.
- Return transfer from Kiruna train station to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Kiruna to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- Transfer by minibus or bus from Kirkenes to Wilderness Hotel Muotka.
- Transfer from Wilderness Hotel Muotka to Kakslauttanen E bus stop.
- Bus from Kakslauttanen E to Rovaniemi.
- 2x dinner at Wilderness Hotel Muotka.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1 night in an “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- 1 x superior room is included at Kaamos Hotel.
- 1 night in a private Gamme Cabin next to the SnowHotel (instead of at a hotel in Kirkenes) including transfer, 3-course dinner and breakfast.
- 2-berth outside cabin onboard Silja Line between Helsinki and Stockholm.
- Accommodation in an unspecified polar outside cabin onboard Hurtigruten.
- Private sleeping compartment onboard the overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Private sleeping compartment onboard the overnight train from Rovaniemi to Helsinki.
Reduced Hurtigruten departures 2021:
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. A new provider will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed so there will be reduced departures during winter/spring of 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24th and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A mandatory special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be added at a supplement of EUR 35 per person.
Onboard Tallink Silja Line when travelling on December 24+30+31, a mandatory special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be added at a supplement of EUR 40 per person.
If staying in Rovaniemi or Saariselkä over the Christmas period, a Festive dinner may be mandatory to add to your booking if staying here on December 24+25+31, please contact us for further details.
Travelling before December 11, 2020:
This tour is available from November 27, but please note that the seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 11. When staying here before December 11 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 11, as some rooms may still be under construction.