- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 nights in a small Glass Igloo at East village at Kakslauttanen, including breakfast.*
- Bus between Kirkenes and Saariselkä.
- Bus between Saariselkä and Rovaniemi.
- 2 dinners at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.*
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1 night in a private double cabin next to the SnowHotel (instead of at the hotel in Kirkenes) including transfer, 3-course dinner and breakfast.
- 2 nights in a “Kelo-Glass Igloo” at the West village at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.*
Travelling during the Festive Season:
If staying at Wilderness Hotel Muotka in Saariselkä on December 24 a Festive dinner and a visit from Santa Claus and a small gift for children will be added at a supplement of EUR 60,- per adult or child.
If staying at Arctic City Hotel in Rovaniemi on December 24, a Festive dinner with a visit from Santa Claus and his reindeer will be added at a supplement of EUR 140,- per adult / EUR 75,- child (4-12 years).
On December 25 and 31 a Festive dinner will be added at a supplement of EUR 120,- per adult / EUR 65,- child (4-12 years).
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- 50% deposit payment.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.