- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 nights in a small Glass Igloo at East village at Kakslauttanen, including breakfast.*
- Bus between Kirkenes and Saariselkä.
- Bus between Saariselkä and Rovaniemi.
- 2 dinners at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.*
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1 night in a private double cabin next to the SnowHotel (instead of at the hotel in Kirkenes) including transfer, 3-course dinner and breakfast.
- 2 nights in a “Kelo-Glass Igloo” at the West village at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort.*
Additional costs if travelling over the festive season 2020:
Please note that most hotels in Finland require to book mandatory festive dinners during the festive season. The cost may vary if a different hotel is booked instead of our preferred hotel:
Wilderness Hotel Muotka in Saariselkä:
- December 24: Festive dinner and a visit from Santa Claus and a small gift for children.
EUR 60,- per adult or child.
Arctic City Hotel in Rovaniemi:
- December 24: Festive dinner with a visit from Santa Claus and his reindeer.
EUR 140,- per adult / EUR 75,- child (4-12 years).
- December 25 and 31: Festive dinner.
EUR 120,- per adult / EUR 65,- child (4-12 years)
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- 50% deposit payment.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.