- 9 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 dinner at Wilderness Hotel Inari.
- 1 overnight train between Helsinki and Rovaniemi. Accommodation in a 2-3 berth sleeping compartment with shared facilities.
- Bus between Rovaniemi and Inari.
- Minibus or bus between Inari and Kirkenes.
- 5 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Kirkenes to Bergen (when starting from Helsinki)
- 6 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Kirkenes (when starting from Oslo)
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Full board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Train between Bergen and Voss
- Bus between Voss and Gudvangen
- Boat between Gudvangen and Flåm
- Train between Flåm - Myrdal - Oslo
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1 night in a private double cabin next to the SnowHotel (instead of at a hotel in Kirkenes) including transfer, 3-course dinner and breakfast.
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
- Private sleeping compartment onboard the train between Helsinki and Rovaniemi.
- Vy Comfort/1st class on the train between Oslo and Myrdal.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
Different service levels:
From April 1 2017 Hurtigruten has introduced three different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.
Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the three service levels.
Reduced Hurtigruten departures 2021:
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. A new provider will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed so there will be reduced departures during winter/spring of 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.
Travelling over the Festive Season:
If staying in Rovaniemi or Inari over the Christmas period, a Festive dinner may be mandatory to add to your booking if staying here on December 24+25+31, please contact us for further details.