- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return transfer from the train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Kiruna to Abisko
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- The Sky Station is open November 21- March 21.
- Train from Abisko to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- Half board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Art Suite Winter at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- Exclusive 4-course dinner at Aurora Sky Station in Abisko.
- Guaranteed outside cabin (porthole or window, twin beds) on the Hurtigruten cruise
ICE HOTEL: Travelling before December 13 2019:
The Ice Hotel opens December 13 2019. When booking a tour between November 17 and December 13, you will spend the night in an Art Suite at the Icehotel 365, the permanent ice hotel structure. Please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.
ABISKO: Additional costs on New Year’s Eve:
On New Year's Eve there will be a supplement for the visit at the Aurora Sky Station (to be advised).
HURTIGRUTEN: Important information for winter 2019/2020:
Due to the planned docking of several ships, Hurtigruten will not have daily departures. In addition, capacity for cabins for the shorter stretches is often first bookable closer to departure.
Changes on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve:
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24th and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.