- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return transfer from the train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Kiruna to Abisko
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- The Sky Station is open November 18- March 20
- Train from Abisko to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- Half board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Kiruna.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Art Suite Winter at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel (the seasonal ice hotel).
- Superior room at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.
- Guaranteed outside cabin (porthole or window, twin beds) during the Hurtigruten cruise.
Staying at the Ice Hotel before December 10, 2021:
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 10. When starting the tour between November 14 and December 6 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 10, as some rooms may still be under construction.
Travelling during the festive season
An additional cost will incur for dinner onboard Hurtigruten on Christmas and New Year's Eve (to be advised).
Reduced Hurtigruten departures 2021
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. A new provider will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed so there will be reduced departures during winter/spring of 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.