- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night at Kirkenes Snow Hotel, including warm facilities as described.
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner at the restaurant by the Snow Hotel.
- 1 night on board Hurtigruten Kirkenes-Tromsø.
- accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- 1 x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten.
- 2 x 3-course dinner onboard Hurtigruten.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Unspecified outside cabin (twin beds)
Important information for winter 2019/2020:
Due to the planned docking of several ships, Hurtigruten will not have daily departures. In addition, capacity for cabins for the shorter stretches is often first bookable closer to departure.
Changed schedule on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve:
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24th and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included.