- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night at Kirkenes Snow Hotel, including warm facilities as described.
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner at the restaurant by the Snow Hotel.
- 1 night on board Hurtigruten Kirkenes-Tromsø.
- accommodation in unspecified inside cabin (twin beds).
- 1 x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten.
- 2 x 3-course dinner onboard Hurtigruten.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Unspecified outside cabin (twin beds)
Reduced departures 2021
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. A new provider will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed so there will be reduced departures during winter/spring of 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.
Travelling during the festive season
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24 and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.