- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Transfer from Kiruna Airport to the Ice Hotel.
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to Kiruna train station.
- Train from Kiruna to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying at an “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel (the seasonal ice hotel).
- Superior room at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
Travelling before December 11 2020
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 11. When travelling between November 1 and December 10 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 11, as some rooms may still be under construction.