- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Transfer from Kiruna Airport to the Ice Hotel.
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to Kiruna train station.
- Train from Kiruna to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Tromsø.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Guests booking category 1 will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- From winter 2019/2020 a superior room is included at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
The Ice Hotel opens December 13 2019. When booking a tour between November 1 and December 12 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the permanent ice hotel structure which opened in 2016.
Travelling before December 13 2019:
This tour is available from November 1, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.