- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Abisko. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in an “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Train from Abisko to Kiruna.
- Return transfer from the train station/airport in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Abisko.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying at an “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel (the seasonal ice hotel)
- Superior room at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.
Staying at the Ice Hotel before December 10, 2021:
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 10. When starting the tour between November 1 and December 6 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 10, as some rooms may still be under construction.