- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Abisko. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Train from Abisko to Kiruna.
- Return transfer from the train station/airport in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Abisko.
- Guests booking category 1 will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- Exclusive 4-course dinner at Aurora Sky Station in Abisko
The Ice Hotel opens on December 11, 2020. When booking a tour between November 17 and December 8 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the permanent ice hotel structure which opened in 2016.
Travelling before December 11, 2020:
This tour is available from November 17, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.
ABISKO: Additional costs on New Year’s Eve:
On New Year's Eve there will be a supplement for the visit at the Aurora Sky Station (to be advised).