- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Boden. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a "Tree Room" at the Treehotel, including breakfast
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return transfer from the train station in Boden to the Treehotel.
- Train from Boden to Abisko
- Return transfer from the train station/airport in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel
- Train from Abisko to Kiruna
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- The Sky Station is open Nov. 30 - Mar. 31. There will be a reduction in the tour price outside this period.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Boden.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter" at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel and at The Cabin at the Treehotel.
- Exclusive 4-course dinner at Aurora Sky Station in Abisko.
The Ice Hotel opens December 13 2019. When booking a tour between November 1 and December 12 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the all-year ice hotel structure.
Travelling before December 13 2019:
This tour is available from November 1, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.
ABISKO: Additional costs on New Year’s Eve:
On New Year's Eve there will be a supplement for the visit at the Aurora Sky Station (to be advised).