- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Boden. Accommodation in shared 6-berth sleeping compartment.
- 1 night in a "Tree Room" at the Treehotel, including breakfast.
- 1 night in an “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Return transfer from the train station in Boden to the Treehotel.
- Train from Boden to Abisko.
- Return transfer from the train station/airport in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Train from Abisko to Kiruna.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms).
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Boden.
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter" at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel and at The Cabin at the Treehotel.
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.
Staying at the Ice Hotel before December 10, 2021:
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 10. When starting the tour between November 15 and December 5 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 10, as some rooms may still be under construction.