- 1 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Transfer from the airport/train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to the train station in Kiruna.
- Return train from Kiruna to Abisko. (The return train might be replaced by a bus directly to the airport if it corresponds with your flight).
- 1,5-hrs dog sledding at the Ice Hotel.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Guests booking category 1 will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.
- The Sky Station is open Nov. 29- Mar. 23.
The Ice Hotel opens December 14 2018. When booking a tour between December 1 and December 13 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the permanent ice hotel structure which opened in 2016.
Travelling before December 14 2018:
This tour is available from December 1, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.
ABISKO: Additional costs on New Year’s Eve:
On New Year's Eve there will be a supplement for the visit at the Aurora Sky Station as per below:
- EUR 27,- per person. This includes a glass of champagne and Swedish style canapés which will be served at midnight.