- 1 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Transfer from the airport/train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to the train station in Kiruna.
- Return train from Kiruna to Abisko. (The return train might be replaced by a bus directly to the airport if it corresponds with your flight).
- 1,5-hrs dog sledding at the Ice Hotel.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Guests booking category 1 will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel.
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.
The Ice Hotel opens December 13 2019. When booking a tour between November 20 and December 12 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the permanent ice hotel structure which opened in 2016.
Travelling before December 13 2019:
This tour is available from November 20, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.
ABISKO: Additional costs on New Year’s Eve:
On New Year's Eve there will be a supplement for the visit at the Aurora Sky Station (to be advised).