- 1 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- Transfer from the airport/train station in Kiruna to the Ice Hotel.
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to the train station in Kiruna.
- Return train from Kiruna to Abisko.
- 1,5-hrs dog sledding at the Ice Hotel.
- Return ticket by cable car to Aurora Sky Station, including warm aurora watchers overall and a guided tour.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Overnight in an “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel (the seasonal Ice Hotel).
- 4-course exclusive dinner at Aurora Sky Station.*
* please note that if you are travelling with children aged 12-15, dinner will be served at the hotels' restaurant followed by a night visit at 21:00 hrs. The price will be adjusted accordingly.
Saying at the Ice Hotel before December 10, 2021
The seasonal Ice Hotel will open on December 10. When staying here before December 10 you will spend the night in an Art Suite in the all-year Ice Hotel 365 (applies to both tour category SILVER and GOLD). You may still be able to watch the creation of the seasonal Ice Hotel after December 10, as some rooms may still be under construction.