- 1 night warm hotel accommodation at Kaamos Hotel in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Ice Room” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel, including warm facilities as described, including breakfast.
- 1 night in a “Tree Room” at the Tree Hotel, including breakfast
- Transfer from Kiruna Airport to the Ice Hotel
- Transfer from the Ice Hotel to Kiruna train station
- Train from Kiruna to Boden
- Transfer from Boden train station to the Treehotel
- Transfer from the Treehotel to Luleå airport
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Guests booking Category GOLD will be staying at a “Art Suite Winter” at Jukkasjärvi Ice Hotel and at The Cabin at the Treehotel.
- From winter 2019/2020 a superior room is included at Kaamos Hotel when booking our category GOLD.
The Ice Hotel opens December 13 2019. When booking a tour between November 1 and December 12 you will spend the night in an Art Suite at Icehotel 365, the all-year ice hotel structure.
Travelling before December 13 2019:
This tour is available from November 1, but please be aware that the seasonal ice hotel is under construction during this period. It is however a great opportunity for a behind the scenes experience (you will not be able to enter the ice hotel). Please note that some of the optional winter activities might not be available though.