- 1 night hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 2 nights onboard Hurtigruten Tromsø-Kirkenes. Accommodation in unspecified polar inside cabin (twin beds).
- 2x breakfast onboard Hurtigruten. Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 2x dinner onboard Hurtigruten. 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Accommodation in an unspecified polar outside cabin.
Important information for winter 2019/2020:
Due to the planned docking of several ships, Hurtigruten will not have daily departures. In addition, capacity for cabins for the shorter stretches is often first bookable closer to departure.
Travelling in October:
This tour is available from October 1 since chances for seeing Northern Lights are good (weather depending) but please be aware that the optional winter activities mainly start from (middle of) November.
Changes on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve:
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24th and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.