PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICES BELOW.
- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Train & Flåm Railway from Oslo via Myrdal to Flåm.
- 2-hour cruise from Flåm to Gudvangen.
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss.
- Train from Voss to Bergen.
- 6 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Kirkenes.
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K, separate beds). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Full board during the cruise.
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- 1 night at Kirkenes Snow Hotel, including warm facilities as described.
- Breakfast and 3-course dinner at Gabba Restaurant by the Snow Hotel.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Vy Comfort/1st class on the train from Oslo to Myrdal
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
Different service levels:
From April 1 2017 Hurtigruten has introduced three different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the three service levels.
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.