- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast and dinner.
- Airport transfer Kittilä – Harriniva – Kittilä (upon arrival with Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights).
- Hotel sauna daily between 5 pm and 7 pm (separately for men and women).
- All day tea and coffee.
- 2,5 hours Snowmobile safari 30 km, 2 persons per snowmobile.
- 2 hours Husky safari 15 km, 2 persons per husky team.
- Complete equipment during the whole stay (thermo-overalls, socks, mittens, boots, hat).
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
The tour is only possible to start on Mondays, Tuesday or Sundays winter 2019/2020.
The tour is only possible to start on Mondays or Sundays winter 2020/2021.
Your final day-to-day itinerary will be advised when checking in at Harrinvia Hotels & Safaris.
Transfer supplement for other than Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights (e.g. charter flights): EUR 40,- per person per way.
A valid driver’s license is required for driving a snowmobile. 2 persons will share a snowmobile and take turns driving. There is an additional cost of EUR 35,- for driving your own snowmobile. This additional cost is included in the single room supplement, as well as for the third person when booking a triple room for 3 adults.
Children: This program is suitable for children aged 12 years and older but can be booked for children from 5 years of age. Please note that children under 15 years cannot drive the snowmobile and will be sitting in a sledge that is pulled behind the snowmobile. At the age of 15, they can be seated behind one of their parents. Small children under 12 years also cannot drive the husky team. They will be sitting in the guide’s sledge during the safari. Children over 12 years can drive as a passenger.