- 4 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast and dinner at Hotel Harriniva.
- Airport transfer Kittilä – Harriniva – Kittilä (upon arrival with Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights).
- Hotel sauna daily between 5 pm and 7 pm (separately for men and women).
- All day tea and coffee.
- 2,5 hours Snowmobile safari 30 km, 2 persons per snowmobile.
- 2 hours Husky safari 15 km, 2 persons per husky team.
- Complete equipment during the whole stay (thermo-overalls, socks, mittens, boots, hat).
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
The tour is only possible to start on Mondays or Sundays.
Your final day-to-day itinerary will be advised when checking in at Hotel Harrinvia.
Transfer supplement for other than Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights (e.g. charter flights): EUR 40,- per person per way.
A valid driver’s license is required for driving a snowmobile. 2 persons will share a snowmobile and take turns driving. There is an additional cost of EUR 35,- for driving your own snowmobile. This additional cost is included in the single room supplement, as well as for the third person when booking a triple room for 3 adults.
Children: This program is suitable for children aged 12 and older, but can be booked for children from the age of 5. Please note that children under the age of 15 are not allowed to drive a snowmobile and will sit in a sledge that is pulled behind the snowmobile. At the age of 15, they can be seated behind one of their parents. Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to drive the husky team. They will sit in the guide’s sled during the safari. Children over 12 years can travel as a passenger.