- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC at Hotel Harriniva.
- 1 overnight in wilderness cabin during the dog sledding excursion. Shared facilities.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner) included from dinner on day 1 until breakfast on day 8.
- All day tea and coffee.
- Upgraded Christmas- or New Year's Eve dinner included when travelling on these dates.
- Airport transfer Kittilä – Harriniva – Kittilä (upon arrival with Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights).
- Hotel sauna daily between 5pm and 7 pm (separately for men and women).
- One day reindeer programme incl. 7 km reindeer safari.
- 2-day dog-sledding safari (everyone drives their own husky dog team of 4-5 huskies).
- Snowmobile excursion of 60-80 km, 2 persons sharing a snowmobile.
- Qualified English speaking wilderness guide.
- Cross country skiing equipment or snowshoes for one day.
- Complete equipment during the whole stay (thermo-overalls, socks, mittens, boots, warm hat and sleeping bag for the overnight at the cabin).
- Insurance for the snowmobile with own liability of max 800€.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Minimum number of participants in each tour: 4
- Maximum numbers of participants in each tour: 12
The tour is only possible to start on Saturdays and Sundays.
Your final day-to-day itinerary will be advised when checking in at Hotel Harrinvia.
Transfer supplement for other flights than Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights: EUR 40,- per person per way
A valid driver's license is required for driving a snowmobile. 2 persons will share a snowmobile and take turns driving. There is an additional cost of EUR 80,- for driving your own snowmobile. This additional cost is included in the single room supplement, as well as for the third person when 3 adults are sharing a triple room.
Children: This program is for adults only. Participants need to be minimum 18 years.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Christmas dinner on December 24 and 25, and New Years Eve party on December 31 with festive dinner, sparkling wine and fire works included in the tour price.