- 3 nights hotel accommodation at Harriniva Hotels & Safaris in a standard room with private shower/WC
- Full board including 3 x breakfast, 2 x lunch and 3 x dinner.
- Airport transfers Kittilä – Harriniva – Kittilä (upon arrival with Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights).
- All day tea and coffee.
- Visit to reindeer farm (incl. lunch) and short reindeer safari.
- Northern Lights snowmobile safari (2 persons per snowmobile).
- Husky safari 15 km (2 persons per husky team).
- Northern Lights snow shoe tour.
- Complete equipment during the whole stay (thermo-overalls, socks, mittens, boots and warm hat).
- Hotel sauna daily between 5pm and 7pm (separate for men and women).
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
The tour is only possible to start on Thursdays.
Transfer supplement for other than Finnair, Blue1, Norwegian and other scheduled flights: EUR 40,- per person per way.
A valid driver’s license is required for driving a snowmobile. 2 persons will share a snowmobile and take turns driving. There is an additional cost of EUR 35,- for driving your own snowmobile. This additional cost is included in the single room supplement, as well as for the third person when booking a triple room for 3 adults.
Children: This program is suitable for children aged 12 years and older. Please note that children under the age of 18 are not allowed to drive the snowmobile. Small children cannot drive the husky team and they will be sitting in the guide’s sledge during the safari.