- 4 nights hotel/guest house accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast
- 2-course dinner on night 2 and 3 when staying in the countryside
- 3 lunch boxes on day 2, 3 and 4
- Guided four-wheel drive off-road jeep tour on day 2, 3 and 4 in a small group (max. 12 participants)
- Lava tube caving on day 2, including use of helmet and crampons
- Glacier hike on day 3 including all necessary equipment
- Visit of natural ice cave during trip on day 3, subject to weather and ice conditions
- Entrance to the Secret Lagoon at Fludir
- Tasting of Iceland specialities (shark and brennivin)
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Triple rooms are unfortunately not available for 3 adults. Triple rooms can only be booked for 2 adults and 1 child under 12 years of age. This tour is not suitable for children under 10 years old. Children 10-11 years old receive a 20% discount on the tour price.