- 5 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast
- Coach tour from day 2 to day 5 (max. 36 participants)
- English speaking tour escort from day 2 to day 5
- 3 x two-course dinners with coffee and tea (on days 2, 3 and 4)
- Entrance to the Northern Lights Centre in Reykjavik
- Visit at outdoor geothermal bakery and taste of steam-baked rye bread
- Visit and introduction to an Icelandic Search and Rescue Teams Base
- Entrance to the Lava Centre and volcano film
- Guided Northern Lights walk one evening
- Northern Light hunting kit for the walk (flashlight, blanket and Thermos with hot chocolate)
- Optional Northern light wake up call (available at most of the hotels in the countryside)
- Entrance to the Blue Lagoon (incl bathing fee, towel, mask and one beverage)
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
Triple rooms are unfortunately not available for 3 adults. Triple rooms can only be booked for 2 adults and 1 child 6-11 years old. It is not recommended that children under 6 travel on escorted coach tours. Children aged 6-11 receive a 25% discount on the tour price.