- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Morning at leisure
- Recommended attractions:
- Walk around the city center and the Reykjavik pond
- Visit Hallgrímskirkja church
- Visit one of Reykjavik's museums in the city center
- Recommended optional activities:
- Golden Circle Afternoon Tour including stops at:
- Thingvellir National Park
- Gullfoss waterfall
- Geysir hot spring area
- This excursion requires some walking on gravel paths. In winter, they might be slippery/icy due to the moist.
- Accommodation in Reykjavik.
Breakfast at the hotel. The morning is at your own leisure to discover Reykjavik, a lively city with lots of shops, cafes and interesting museums all in walking distance. Make sure to walk past the Hallgrimskirkja Church and stroll through the old town centre where you will find the Parliament and the Cathedral. You might want to book one of the optional excursions in the morning like Whale Watching; please see further details under add-ons.
At 12:30 hrs, you will be picked up at your hotel / a nearby bus stop for the Golden Circle Afternoon tour. This 6-hour guided coach tour includes the ‘Big Three’ – Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir hot springs and Þingvellir National Park. The tour starts with a drive inland to Þingvellir National Park where you will experience one of the most outstanding landscapes in the country, inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List since 2004. Þingvellir is also where the world’s oldest parliament was founded in the year 930. From the national park the journey continues to Gullfoss, the ‘Golden Waterfall’, which is the most famous of the country’s many waterfalls, and to Geysir geothermal area, with many bubbling hot springs and spouting geysers. Return to Reykjavik in the evening. Accommodation in Reykjavik.
Add extra nights in Reykjavik
From EUR 89
per person per night