- 6 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 3 nights (4 days) onboard Göta Canal from Stockholm to Gothenburg.
- Guide onboard the Göta Canal cruise (guiding in English, German and Swedish)
- Accommodation in outside cabin (bunk beds) on lower deck with shared facilities.
- Full board during the Göta Canal cruise:
- 3 x Scandinavian breakfast buffet
- 4 x two-course lunches
- 3 x three-course dinners
- 5 sightseeing stops of varying duration including entrances:
- The town of Trosa
- The Convent of Vreta
- Karlsborg Fortress
- Sjötorp Canal Museum
- Trollhättan Canal Museum
- 6 nights (7 days) onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Kirkenes.
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K). Basic service level (see description below).
- Full board during the Hurtigruten cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Train from Gothenburg to Oslo.
- Train from Oslo via Myrdal to Flåm.
- Boat from Flåm to Gudvangen (2 hours).
- Bus from Gudvangen to Voss (Stalheimskleiva).
- Train from Voss to Bergen.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- Cabin on middle deck (shelter deck) on the Göta Canal Cruise
- Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle or lower deck.
- NSB Comfort/1st class on the train from Gothenburg to Oslo
- NSB Comfort/1st class on the train from Oslo to Myrdal
Early booking discount:
- Hotel category SILVER: reduction of EUR 140 per person in a double room / EUR 190 in a single room
- Hotel category GOLD: reduction of EUR 170 per person in a double room / EUR 220 in a single room
Valid for bookings made until including March 14 2019.
Please note that the refund will not show during the booking process; it will be deducted in our back-office system and be specified on your written tour confirmation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING HURTIGRUTEN PRICES:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level onboard each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price (price level F) to a price reduction of up to 25% (price level A). The prices shown above are according to Hurtigruten’s price level A, the lowest price level (early booking is highly recommended). Please contact us for further information.
DIFFERENT SERVICE LEVELS:
From April 1 2017 Hurtigruten has introduced three different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more). Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the tree services levels.
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed you might not get the same price level.