- 5 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 3 nights (4 days) onboard Göta Canal from Gothenburg to Stockholm.
- Guide onboard the Göta Canal cruise (guiding in English, German and Swedish)
- Accommodation in an outside cabin (bunk beds) on lower deck with shared facilities on the Göta Canal cruise.
- Full board during the Göta Canal cruise:
- 3 x Scandinavian breakfast buffet
- 4 x two-course lunches
- 3 x three-course dinners
- 5 sightseeing stops of varying duration including entrances on the Göta Canal cruise:
- Trollhättan Canal Museum
- Karlsborg Fortress
- The Convent of Vreta
- The town of Söderköping
- The Viking Community of Birka
- 3 nights (4 days) onboard Hurtigruten from Harstad to Bergen.
- Accommodation in 2-berth cabin with shower/WC onboard Hurtigruten. Unspecified cabin category (inside, twin beds).
- Half board during the Hurtigruten cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Overnight train from Stockholm to Narvik.
- Bus from Narvik to Harstad (not possible on Saturdays).
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms)
- 1st class on the train from Copenhagen to Gothenburg.
- Cabin on middle deck (shelter deck) on the Göta Canal Cruise.
- Private sleeping compartment on the overnight train from Stockholm to Narvik.
- Outside cabin onboard Hurtigruten (porthole or window, twin beds).
Göta Canal celebrates their 150th anniversary this year, and offers a discount for new bookings made until including May 2, 2019 for the following departures: May 15, July 27, August 13 and August 21.
The discount will be as follows:
Tour category GOLD: EUR 250pp in a double room and EUR 330 in a single room
Tour category SILVER: EUR 210pp in a double room and EUR 285 in a single room
The discount will be withdrawn in our back office system and shown on your tour confirmation; it does not show during the booking process. The discount can not be combined with other discounts and is not valid for extra nights and experiences.