- 2 nights hotel accommodation in a standard room with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- 4 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Bergen to Tromsø.
- Accommodation in polar inside cabin with shower/WC (unspecified cabin category, twin beds). Basic service level (see description below), cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Half board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00 hrs.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00 hrs.
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Category GOLD hotels (accommodation in standard rooms).
- Polar Outside cabin with a window (or porthole, unspecified cabin category). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
The additional costs for cabin upgrades/service level upgrades are available on request.
Changes on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve:
Hurtigruten is moored in a harbour for some hours in the afternoon and evening on December 24th and until after midnight on New Year's Eve. This means that the normal schedule changes slightly and some of the following, smaller ports will be passed by to catch up on the lost time (usually stops during night time). A special Christmas / New Year's dinner will be included; the additional cost will be EUR 35 per person.