- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a wilderness room at Wilderness Hotel Inari with private shower/WC.
- Fullboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your stay.
- Return airport transfer from Ivalo Airport - Wilderness Hotel Inari.
- Winter outdoor clothing (thermal clothing, winter boots, mittens) during your stay.
- Winter activities with English-speaking guide (schedule to be received upon arrival):
- Snowmobile Safari, 2 hours
- Dog sledding including lunch at the hotel, 3 hours
- Reindeer Farm Visit, 2,5 hours
- Aurora Snowmobiling, 2,5 hours
- Aurora Camp, 2,5 hours
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Aurora Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Inari for 3 nights.
- Additional services included for Tour Category PLATINUM only:
- Guests booking category PLATINUM will be staying in a Log Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Inari for 3 nights. Please note that between December 17 and January 8 there is a minimum of 4 guests per log cabin. Please contact us for a quote.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Christmas is celebrated on December 24 in Scandinavia, and a Festive dinner will then be served at the hotel and Santa Claus will pay a visit with a small gift to every guest. A supplement of EUR 60,- per person will be added to the booking for stays on this day.
There is also a mandatory supplement of EUR 30,- per person for the New Year's Eve celebration.
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- Final payment 65 days before travel, with the exception of bookings with travel date between December 17 and January 8 which must be paid in full by September 25.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.