- 3 nights hotel accommodation in a wilderness room at Wilderness Hotel Inari with private shower/WC, including breakfast.
- Fullboard (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during your stay.
- Return airport transfer from Ivalo airport - Wilderness Hotel Inari.
- Winter outdoor clothing during your stay.
- Included winter activities (schedule to be received upon arrival):
- Snowmobile Tryout 2 hours, guiding in English
- Husky Safari including lunch at the hotel 3 hours, guiding in English
- Reindeer Farm Visit 2,5 hours, guiding in English
- Visit to Sámi Museum Siida 3 hours, guiding in English
- Aurora Camp 2,5 hours, guiding in English
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Tour Category GOLD only:
- Guests booking category GOLD will be staying in an Aurora Cabin at Wilderness Hotel Inari for 3 nights.
Travelling during the Festive Season:
Christmas is celebrated on December 24 in Scandinavia, and then a Festive dinner will be served at the hotel and Santa Claus will pay a visit with a small gift to every guest. A supplement of EUR 60,- per person will be added to the booking for stays on this day.
Special terms and conditions apply:
Kindly note that special terms and conditions apply when booking this tour:
- Final payment 65 days before travel, with the exception of bookings with travel date between December 18 and January 7 which must be paid in full by September 30.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for details regarding cancellation.