- 5 nights onboard Hurtigruten from Kirkenes-Bergen.
- Accommodation in unspecified 2-berth polar inside cabin with shower/WC (twin beds, category D, B, I or K). Basic service level (see description below). cabin on lower, middle or upper deck.
- Full board during the cruise:
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of food, usually served between 07.00-10.00
- Large lunch buffet with hot and cold dishes and dessert, usually served between 12.00-14.30.
- 3-course dinner, usually served between 18.30-21.00
- Electronic travel documentation, including a detailed travel itinerary and travel vouchers.
- 24/7 emergency phone service while travelling.
- Additional services included for Hotel Category GOLD only:
Unspecified polar outside cabin (twin beds, category J, A, L, AJ, N or O – some cabins might have limited view). Basic service level, cabin on middle, lower or upper deck.
Important information regarding prices:
Kindly note that Hurtigruten uses dynamic pricing; instead of offering set prices Hurtigruten will decide the price for the cruise based on the capacity level on board each ship/departure at the time of booking. The price for the cruise can therefore vary from full price to a price reduction of up to 25% (starting price). Early booking is recommended.
The price shown during the booking process is the starting price for the selected departure. Please contact us for an offer. Or, if you choose to submit your booking, we will contact you should the price for your chosen departure be higher than published.
Different service levels:
From April 1 2017 Hurtigruten has introduced three different service levels:
- Basic (unspecified inside or outside cabin, full board).
- Select (specific cabin category, full board, choice of dining time, free WiFi and more).
- Platinum (as select, plus transfers, choice between buffet dinner and a la carte, exclusive shore excursions and more).
Please contact us for a full overview of the services included in the three service levels.
Please note: If you choose to upgrade from basic to a higher service level after a booking has been confirmed, you might not get the same price level.
Reduced departures 2021
From January 2021 Hurtigruten will no longer have daily departures; they will operate 7 out of 11 ships along the Norwegian coast. A new provider will operate the remaining 4 departures, but their ships are delayed so there will be reduced departures during winter/spring of 2021. It is highly recommended to book as soon as possible to secure availability.