- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5-hour bus trip from Bergen to Stavanger.
- Afternoon/evening at leisure in Stavanger.
- Recommended attractions in Stavanger:
- Stavanger Old Town
- Stavanger Cathedral
- Norwegian Petroleum Museum
- Accommodation in Stavanger.
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning departure by bus along the western coastline, arriving Stavanger around 2pm. Stavanger, Norway’s fourth largest city, has a fine collection of gabled houses, cobblestone streets, winding alleys and busy markets. One of Stavanger’s highlights is the Old Town (Gamle Stavanger), with well-preserved early 18th-century whitewashed wooden houses. Day at own leisure. We recommend a visit to the Norwegian Petroleum Museum. Accommodation in Stavanger.