You will be transferred from Tromsø City to the Tromsø Wilderness Centre, located on the Kvaløya Island. Here you will explore the Kvaløya Island, one of Norway’s biggest islands.
A guide will explain the route and lead you onto an exciting hike into the countryside. The mountains surrounding Tromsø offer you a great view of Tromsø and the Balsfjord. You might even spot some North-Norwegian wild life.
If the weather is good, you will get some hot drinks outside and get time to admire the views before you hike back to the Wilderness Centre. If the weather is not suitable, you can relax in the Lavvu by the fire.
- Available: Daily from December 26 to March 20
- Departure: 11:00 hrs from the Radisson Blu Hotel
- Duration: 3 hours, including 30 minutes transfer each way
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 118,- per adult
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% discount (4-12 years) This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Included: Snowshoes, warm outdoor clothing and transfer
- Please note:
- Special condition: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions