This is a wildlife safari along the coastline of Lofoten in a high-speed RIB-boat. An experienced captain will take you to a lagoon with white sandy beaches surrounded by small islands and skerries that protect it from the mighty ocean outside. There is a good chance to see sea eagles, Europe’s largest bird of prey up close. After a short photo stop the tour will continue to the fishing village of Skrova, where you have a stop to have a snack and learn about Skrova, known for exporting salmon all over the whole world. The statue “The fisherman’s wife” will greet you when the tour returns to the harbour in Svolvær to re-join with the ship.
- Available: Daily from June 9 to September 8
- Departure: 18:30 hrs (Svolvær)
- Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 122,- per adult / 25% discount per child 5-15 years old.
- Child conditions: This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 5 years
- Included: Survival-/thermal suits, gloves, tapas with salmon and schnapps made from Norwegian herbs
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The excursion is not suitable for guests with back problems.