This scenic tour starts with a short city sightseeing of the klip fish town of Kristiansund. From Kristiansund continue by ferry to Bremsnes and the Atlantic Ocean Road – The 8.3 km long road is built on several small islands and skerries, and is spanned by eight bridges and several landfills. The Atlantic Ocean Road was voted “Norwegian Construction of the Century” in 2005. You will rejoin the ship in Molde, the Town of Roses. Molde is well known for the beautiful nature surrounding the town, including the Molde Panorama with its 222 mountain peaks. A taste of the local bacalao is included.
- Available: Daily from April 11 September 10 (except May 17)
- Departure: 16:45 hrs (Kristiansund-Molde)
- Duration: Approximately 4,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 134,- per person
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Bacalao, bread, dessert and coffee/tea