The Vega archipelago was added to the UNESCO World heritage list in 2004 and you will travel to the main island Vega by boat from Sandnessjøen. Visit the E-house, a museum about eider ducks where you can learn more about these animals and the tradition of keeping them as domestic animals. We return to the ship in Brønnøysund.
- Available: Daily from June 10 to September 9
- Departure: 12:45 hrs
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 192,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Coffee / tea and “Vega Lefse”
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Short, but steep stairs at the E-house museum.