Sightseeing tour including Nidaros Cathedral. A coach tour through this handsome, historically important city includes a visit to the famous Nidaros Cathedral, Norway’s largest medieval church. Built on the burial site of St Olav, this is a national shrine with some sections of the building dating from the 11th century. Fire has destroyed parts of the building on at least five occasions during the centuries and the restoration, which continues to the present day, displays a range of influences. You will also pass the royal residence of Stiftsgården, one of Scandinavia’s largest wooden buildings.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except for Dec 25 and Jan 1)
- Departure: 08:00 hrs (Trondheim)
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Guiding: English guaranteed
- Price 2017: EUR 56,- per person
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: A guided walking tour and entrance to Nidaros Cathedral