Travel from Harstad to Sortland, through time as well as some of the loveliest countryside imaginable. On the coast at Trondenes, the world’s most northerly medieval church and the Historical Centre display rich treasures – and reveal the secrets of the last thousand years through sight, sound and smell. Sheltered by the peaks of Vesterålen, this tranquil land produces strawberries ripened under the midnight sun. Farms and villages are idyllic in the vivid colours of summer or when clinging to the last of the winter snow. Coffee and pastries are served on the ferry gliding across the fjord before the coach continues to Sortland. Here the ship approaches under the splendid bridge as you motor high above the sea.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except December 25)
- Departure: 08:15 hrs (Harstad-Sortland)
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours 15 minutes
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 95,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Coffee/tea and cakes