Travel by bus from Stamsund to the Lofotr Viking Museum at Borg. You will visit a re-creation of the largest Viking building ever found, an original chieftain house dating from around 500 AD. Joining a Viking feast you’ll learn more of the customs and legends of Viking life whilst enjoying traditional food in the authentic setting of the banqueting hall. Rejoin ship in Svolvær.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except Dec 24-26 & 31)
- Departure: 19:00 hrs (Stamsund-Svolvær)
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 126,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Traditional viking meal and mead