At the head of the Geirangerfjord you will leave Hurtigruten by tender boat, bringing you ashore to the fjord village of Geiranger. From there you will continue by bus up the hairpin bends of the Eagle Road. From the view point you will have magnificent views of the fjord below with its steep mountain sides and impressive waterfalls. A short ferry crossing will bring you from Eidsdal to Linge before continuing by bus to the thrilling Troll Road, and its 11 hairpin bends. Safely down at the bottom it’s time for a hot cup of coffee and a bite to eat before the journey continues on to the Romsdalsfjord, where the landscape is gentler. A marvelous view of the fjord and mountains is the pride of Molde – where we will have dinner before embarking the Hurtigruten ship again.
- Available: Daily from June 2 to September 1
- Departure: 13:45 hrs (Geiranger-Molde)
- Duration: Approximately 7,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 204,- per adult
- Child conditions: 25% discount (4-15 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge
- Included: Coffee/tea, sandwich and dinner
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Only excursion participants can go ashore in Geiranger. Kindly note that landing is by a tender boat. Getting off the craft may be difficult for persons with impaired mobility.