Join Helsinki panorama sightseeing tour that is showing you the most important sights and giving you an excellent view of Helsinki’s past and present.
This is a bus sightseeing tour which includes the most interesting parts of Helsinki, such as the historical centre, City Hall, the Parliament buildings, Finlandia Hall and the Opera House. There will also be a stop when possible at the Sibelius Monument and at the Temppeliaukio Church (the rock church). Guiding is done by individual headphones. The tour ends near the Esplanade Park.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: Daily from January 01 to December 31 (except December 24, 25 and 26)
- January 1 – May 1: 11:00 hrs (additional departure time on Fridays & Saturdays at 13:30 hrs)
- May 2 – September 3: 11:00 hrs and 13:30 hrs
- September 4 – December 31: 11:00 hrs (additional departure time on Fridays & Saturdays at 13:30 hrs)
- Departure: Esplanade Park (Fabianinkatu)
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Language: Audio-guide in Chinese, English, Finnish, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- Price 2017: EUR 32,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 16,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The duration of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.