Join this two-hour Segway tour and discover Bergen and its best views in an adventurous way!
Before heading out into the centre of Bergen, you will be taught the basic skills for steering a Segway in a closed area. When you are ready to go, you will start by driving through Bergenhus Fortress and its beautiful park. You then continue to historical Bryggen and from there head over to the fish market. You will pass the Bergen Aquarium before proceeding into Nordnes park, one of Bergen’s most beautiful parks. The trip continues up to the monastery and then into several of Bergen classic alleyways like Galgebakken and Knøsesmauet. From Nordnes you continue to the theatre ‘Den Nationale Scene’, to the Blue Stone, John’s Church, and the town lake ‘Lille Lungegårdsvannet’. Continue your Bergen discovery along Kalfarveien road and up along Fjellveien. Here you will make a photo stop to enjoy the wonderful view over the center of Bergen and the surrounding area. From Fjellveien you head back down to the city center to Bergenhus park where you tour comes to an end.
- Available: Daily from March 15 to October 31 (except May 14 and 17)
- Departure: 10:00, 12:30 and 15:00 hrs from Bergen Segway office at the cruise terminal
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours
- Price 2017: EUR 75,- per person
- Child conditions: No child discount. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 16
- Please note:
- Special conditions: No previous experience needed but normal physical condition is required. Maximum weight is 117kg per person