Explore the Geirangerfjord, part of the UNESCO World Heritage list, by sightseeing boat. You will experience some of the best and dramatic fjord scenery to be found anywhere in Norway. Be a part of the overwhelming nature on the vessel M/S Geirangerfjord which will take you close to the iconic waterfalls the “Seven Sisters”, the “Bridal Veil” and the “Suitor”. The highest point of the Sisters has a free fall of 250m. On the cruise you will also be able to admire many of the abandoned fjord and mountain farms along the fjord. The ship will pass by the Eagle road which has 11 hairpin bends.
The boat has an outside viewing deck and an indoor area with large panorama windows.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: Daily from June 1 to September 3
- Departure: From the pier behind the tourist information office in Geiranger at 8:45, 09:30, 10:30*,11:30, 12:00*, 13:30*, 14:30, 14:45*, 16:00*, 17:00 and 17:30* hrs
- Duration: 1 hour (times marked with the star) or 1,5 hours
- Guiding: Audio guide is available in 12 different languages
- Price 2017: EUR 27,- per adult for 1-hour tour and EUR 29,- per adult for 1,5-hour tour
- Child conditions: EUR 16,- per child (4-12 years). Children under the age of 4 free of charge