Join one of Lights Over Lapland’s professional photographers for an opportunity to see and photograph the Aurora Borealis in the wilderness of Abisko National Park. Due to clear skies and virtually no light pollution Abisko is one of the greatest places in the world to see the Northern Lights.
You will be provided with a high quality camera and lens, and quickly be taught the skills that you will need to find and photograph the magical Aurora Borealis. Even if you have never used a camera before you have an extremely high chance of going home with beautiful aurora photographs and memories that will last a lifetime! Small groups ensure a very personal and genuine experience.
- Available: Daily from December 01 to March 24
- Departure: 20:00 from STF Abisko Turiststation
- Duration: Approximately 3,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 133,- per person
- Included: Camera, tripod, guide, warm overall and warm beverage
- Please note: We recommend that you wear warm winter clothes (layers), warm gloves and hat. You need to bring your own SD-Memory card.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed, sometimes it can be repeated several times during one evening and sometimes it simply stays away. Northern Lights observations are weather dependent; it needs to be clear sky in order to spot the Northern Lights.