Caspadia’s Farm gives you the opportunity to try horseback riding with their calm Irish cob horses. If you are a beginner or have minimal experience riding, this is a chance for you to test their horses and basic riding tours. You will learn a little about the basics of riding during this short trip out in a natural environment. The calm, safe horses will carry you at a speed suitable for you. You can ride at the pace you want and can handle!
During the trip, there will be a stop for a traditional Swedish Fika (coffee with a small sweet) and let the horses rest a little.
- Available: Daily, throughout the year
- Departure: on request from the Treehotel
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours (including 2 hours riding and return transfer)
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 217,- per person (until August 31, 2017)
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 183,- per person (until August 31, 2018)
- Child conditions: No child reduction. This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8
- Included: Professional guide, transfers, horse riding, helmet and lunch
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants and maximum 4 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.