Enjoy a private 3-hour excursion to an Open Air Museum!
After a 15-minutes bus ride out of the city center, you will discover farmsteads, fishing and inland villages, churches and windmills creating a beautiful collection of Estonian countryside scenery. With nearly 100 farm buildings in the scenic seaside area, this Open Air Museum features the rural life of different parts of Estonia as per centuries ago.
During the weekends, a folk dancing performance in the courtyard of one of the farmsteads can be enjoyed. In summer time at farms, fields or roads, farmers with their families can be seen at their traditional activities.
- Available: On request basis
- Departure: 10:00 hrs. Other times on request. The guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel
- Duration: 3 hours including 30 minutes transfer by bus
- Languages: Guides are available in many different languages
- Price 2017:
- EUR 180,- per person if you are one person
- EUR 99,- per person if you are 2-3 persons
- EUR 60,- per person if you are 4-7 persons
- EUR 45,- per person if you are 8 persons or more
- Included: Entrance to the Ethnographical Parkmuseum
- Opening hours of the Ethnographical Parkmuseum:
- April 23 – September 28 : Daily: 10:00 – 18:00
- September 29 – April 22: Daily: 10:00 – 17:00
- Closed on June 24 ; December 24 and 25 ; December 31 and January 1.