During this 90-minute cruise you will get to see the most beautiful shorelines in Helsinki and many fabulous sights which the city has to offer.
Along the way, you will learn more about Helsinki’s fascinating history while you enjoy the beautiful landscapes. You will get to see the most famous sights such as Suomenlinna Mariteme Fortress, Helsinki Zoo on Korkeasaari Island and the impressive fleet of icebreakers and Degerö Canal. The ships’ cafes offer refreshment drinks, coffee, beer, wine and pastries (a license to serve alcohol is held). Guiding is through loudspeakers.
Please note down your preferred time under comments when booking
- Available: Daily from May 1 to September 30
- Departure: from Market Square at the following times:
- May 1 – May 19 : 10:30, 12:30 and 14:30 hrs
- May 20 – September 3: 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:30 and 18:30 hrs
- September 4 – September 30: 10:30, 12:30 and 14:30 hrs
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Language: Guiding through loudspeakers in English, German, Finnish and Russian. Written information is available in: Swedish, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and Chinese
- Price 2017: EUR 25,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 13,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge
- Please note: Not all the ships are tailored for persons with reduced mobility. Please contact us regarding reduced mobility access