Enjoy a thrilling White Water Rafting experience!
Voss Rafting Centre maintains the highest standards of safety and excitement. Their aim is to take you into a world full of adventure under safe and skillful directions. On the 2 hour rafting tour you will get wet, you will have to paddle, you might fall in, the raft could flip over, but you are guaranteed to have the time of your life.
Rivers are classed according to difficulty of navigation and level of danger (the maximum being grade 6). The class of a river or rapid depends on the water level at the time and may be different from day to day, easier at low flows and harder in high flood. This rafting tour takes on rapids from grade 3-4. During the spring and early Summer there is generally more water in the river.
After the tour you will return to the luxurious changing rooms with heated floors and hot showers. You will also have time to get refreshments in the bar. Possibility to purchase photos, and sometimes also a video, of your tour.
Before returning to your hotel you will enjoy a delicious meal of home-made soup or stew, served with fresh bread at the rafting centre.
Please note: You can also join the white water rafting immediately after arriving in Voss (please let us know if you would prefer this).
- Available: Daily from May 1 to October 28
- Departure: 10:00 or 15:00 hrs
- Duration: 4 hours (approximately 2 hours on the water)
- Price 2017: EUR 149,- per person
- Child conditions: This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 15
- Included: Lunch, transfer and equipment (wet suit, shoes, jacket, life jacket and helmet)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Normal physical condition is required to participate, you must be able to swim and sober. If affected by medical conditions like asthma, epilepsy, heart-problems or similar please contact us for information. If you are pregnant you should not go rafting.
- Weather dependent: None as long as there is water in the rivers.
- Booking conditions: For security reasons there must be at least 6 persons per raft. Otherwise, the rafting will be cancelled, or, if possible, rescheduled. In case of cancellation due to not enough participants you will receive a full refund.
- Please bring with you: Swim suit/shorts, towel for showers, thermal underwear