Accelerate your snowmobile across a frozen lake, pace yourself in forests and inhale the frosty clean air of the fells.
An English speaking guide will give you the snowmobile driving instructions and tell you the safety regulations. Thereafter, you can start the 40 kilometers snowmobile tour. There will be a stop for a lunch in the ice restaurant in Torassieppi Winter Village and Snow Hotel.
- Available 2017: Thursdays and Saturdays from January 3 to April 23
- Available 2018: Thursdays and Saturdays from January 7 to April 21
- Departure: 10:00 hrs from Hotel Harriniva
- Duration: 3,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017: EUR 170,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Price 2018: EUR 180,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Additional cost 2017: EUR 30,- per person / 1 person per snowmobile
- Child conditions: this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Lunch, warm clothing (thermo-overall, mittens, socks, boots and hat) and a helmet
- Please note:
- Special conditions: The driver of the snowmobile must be at least 15 years old with a valid driver’s license. Minimum 4 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.