Join this guided snowmobile excursion in search of the magical Northern lights. Drive across frozen lakes and through Lappish winter wonderland. During the excursion trained guides will tell you truths and tales about the mythical celestial phenomenon. A rustic dinner with local ingredients served at a wilderness camp is included.
You will be driving in pairs, one driver and one passenger, with an opportunity to switch half way. Should you wish to drive your own snowmobile please note that you must inform us in advance.
- Available: Daily from December 15 to April 15
- December 15 to March 28 – 19:00 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- March 29 to April 15 – 20:00 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: 4 hours (1 hour stop at a camp and 3 hrs snowmobile driving)
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 222,- per person / 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Additional cost 2017/2018: EUR 111,- per adult / 1 person per snowmobile (must be booked in advance)
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% discount per child (0-12 years)
- Included: Safety instructions, guide and dinner.
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Drivers must hold a valid driving license. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.