Driving through the Lappish wilderness together with experienced guides you will experience an unforgettable winter adventure. If you are lucky the northern lights will light up the sky, or you might spot some of the wild animals such as moose and reindeer living in this part of Sweden.
There are various overnight camps to choose from, and your guide will decide on spot which one you are staying at depending on the number of people and weather conditions. After a tour through the cold winter landscape it is a warming feeling to step into the preheated sauna. Relax and unwind while the guide tells you how to have ultimate sauna experience. All camps have wooden huts with several beds in each hut (shared accommodation), a fire place for heat, access to a wood fire sauna and dry toilet (shared bathroom facilities). Breakfast and dinner are included.
- Availability: Fridays and Saturdays from December 16 to April 8
- Departure: 16:00 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: 16:00 hrs – 10:00 hrs next day
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 528,-per adult / 1 person per snowmobile
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 515,-per adult / 1 person per snowmobile
- Child conditions: 50% discount (3-12 years). This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 3
- Included: Breakfast and dinner, sleeping bag, sheets and towel for the sauna, guide, snowmobile driving, driving and safety instructions
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Drivers must hold a valid driver’s license. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.