Set out on an exciting riding tour into the winter night on Icelandic horses. Ride through the arctic nature and landscape in search of the Northern lights.
Before the tour starts you will get acquainted with your horse and you will take care of your horse both before and after the tour. With your horse, you will head out into the winter night, where you might see the Northern Lights dancing through the sky. You might even spot a moose along the way. After the ride, a dinner with local specialties will be served in a traditional Sami hut.
- Available:Daily from November 15 to March 31 (except December 24 and 31)
- From November 15 to February 28 at 15:30 hours from the Ice Hotel
- From March 1 to March 31 at 17:00 hours from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: 5 hours (approximately 1 hour horseback riding)
- Guiding: English
- Price: EUR 217,- per person
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Minibus transfer (about 1 hour in each direction), horse riding and traditional dinner
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Maximum weight of the participants is 90 kg. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.