Set out on an exciting riding tour into the winter night on Icelandic horses. Ride through many hundred-year-old forests in search of the Northern lights.
Before the tour starts you will get acquainted with your horse and you will take care of your horse both before and after the tour. You will head out in the winter night and will hopefully see both the northern lights and moose. After the ride, a dinner with local specialties such as wild game or fish will be served.
- Available:Daily from December 1 to March 25 (except December 24 and 31)
- From December 1 to February 29 at 15:30 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- From March 1 to March 25 at 17:00 hrs from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: 5 hrs (approximately 1 hrs horseback riding)
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 222,- per person
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 233,- per person
- Child conditions: This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12
- Included: Minibus transfer (about 1 hour in each direction), horse riding and traditional dinner
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Maximum weight of the participants is 90 kg. Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that Northern Lights observations are never guaranteed (depending on solar activity and a clear sky). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the Northern Lights.