Go on this tour, and experience a comfortable sled ride pulled by eager and happy huskies. You will ride through the magical winter landscape, in snow covered forests and frozen lakes. While sitting back and observing the nature, this is the perfect way to learn more about the ancient transport mode and the dog sledding culture.
During the tour, there will be a short stop for coffee and cake at a campfire. On this tour, it is not possible to drive your own team of huskies.
- Available: Daily from November 1 to April 15
- Departure: 09:30 hours and 13:00 hours from the Ice Hotel
- Duration: Approximately 1,5 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 166,- per adult
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% reduction per child (0-12 years old)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.