This morning you will embark on a full day cruise in the amazing Stockholm archipelago. The archipelago of 24 000 islands is located just outside the city and the best way to explore it is on a cruise of the inner and outer parts of the archipelago. The English speaking guide and friendly staff will make sure you have everything you need, while telling you about the places you pass along the way as well as giving guided tours of the islands you visit.
You will be travelling on the lovely ship Waxholm III, which was built in 1903. You will be served morning coffee with cake, lunch buffet, afternoon coffee, a beverage and a two-course dinner in the beautiful dining room (additional beverages are not included). All the meals are prepared with fresh products delivered every morning and cooked to order.
- Available: Daily from July 1 to August 13, except Mondays
- Departure place: 09:30 hrs from Nybrokajen
- Duration: 11 hours
- Language: English and Swedish
- Price 2017: EUR 161,- per adult
- Child conditions: EUR 81,- per child (6-15 years). Children under the age of 6 free of charge. Please note that we do not recommend this cruise for children due to the length of the journey
- Included: Guided Cruise, morning coffee with cake, lunch buffet, afternoon coffee and two course dinner