This tour will start with a transfer from your hotel in Kirkenes to an old Norwegian farmhouse. Here you will receive warm protective clothing. The guide will give you a short instruction on how to drive a snowmobile. There will be 2 people on each snowmobile, with chances to change drivers during the tour. On the way, you will have some short photo stops, to capture the memories of this adventure.
While driving through the wilderness, you can experience the arctic night. If you are lucky, you might even spot the Northern Lights!
- Available: Daily from December 1 to April 20
- Departure: 21:00 hours from your hotel in Kirkenes
- Duration: 2 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 289,- per adult / 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Additional cost 2017/2018: EUR 144,- per adult / 1 person per snowmobile (must be booked in advance)
- Child conditions 2017/2018: 50% discount (10-12 years) This excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Included: Transportation, guide, small picnic meal and warm and protective clothing
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Driver license is required to drive a snowmobile and the driver must be 18 years old at least. Underage passengers are welcome.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.
- Northern Lights: Kindly note that northern lights observations are never guaranteed (weather dependent; it must be dark and the sky must be clear). No refund can be made for activities booked if you do not see the northern lights.