Enjoy beautiful scenery, nature and speed!
You will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to the snow hotel. Here you will receive warm and protective clothing and you will get a short introduction on how to drive a snowmobile. The tour will take you out into the beautiful nature of the Pasvik valley. You will drive for about 60 to 70 km; the driving time itself is approximately 2,5 hours. Along the route several stops will be made to enjoy your surroundings and take photos. The picnic lunch will be served in a log cabin along the route.
- Available: Daily from December 1 to April 20
- Departure: 09:30 and 13:00 hrs from your hotel in Kirkenes
- Duration: 4 hours
- Guiding: English
- Price 2016/2017: EUR 292,- per adult/ 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Price 2017/2018: EUR 335,- per adult/ 2 persons sharing 1 snowmobile
- Additional cost 2016/2017: EUR 146,- per adult / 1 person per snowmobile (must be booked in advance)
- Child conditions: 50% discount (10-11 years) The excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- Included: Transportation, guide, protective clothing, picnic lunch
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Minimum 2 participants. If travelling alone you can still book this add-on as there might be other travelers participating. Driver license is required to drive a snowmobile and the driver has to be 18 years old at least. Underage passengers are welcome.
- Weather dependent: All outdoor activities are weather dependent and may be cancelled or replaced by more suitable alternatives should the conditions not permit to run the tour as planned. A full refund will be made for activities cancelled by the supplier due to weather conditions.