To save time, or if you have already traveled on the Bergen Railway during day time, why not book an overnight train between Oslo & Bergen?
The overnight train is a convenient way of traveling, as you will arrive and depart in the city center of each city. You will sleep comfortably onboard and will wake up relaxed the next morning in a new city. This way you are also saving a hotel overnight.
- Available: Daily from January 1 to December 31 (except Apr 28, 29, Sep 29 and 30)
Schedule from Oslo: 23:25 hrs – 06:51 hrs
Schedule from Bergen: 22:59 hrs – 06:25 hrs
- Duration: Approximately 7,5 hours
- Price 2017: EUR 99,- per person (reclining seat for overnight journey, including a complementary pack containing a pillow, blanket, eye mask and ear plugs)
- Additional cost for private double compartment: EUR 65,- per person in shared double compartment (sleeping facility in a bed).
- Additional cost for private single compartment: EUR 130,- per person in single compartment (sleeping facility in a bed)
- Please note:
- Special conditions: Check-in on both train stations is possible from 22:00 hrs in NSB Meny Kafé coach (restaurant coach). Breakfast is not included in the price, but can be bought in the onboard restaurant. The schedule is subject to change. When booking the private compartment kindly observe that it is only possible to book the whole compartment, not just one bed of the two.